The European Handcycling Federation (EHF) is a non-profit organisation with the following objectives:
- to structure and develop handcycling sport in European countries.
- to organise the annual European Handbike Circuit series and the European Championship as the top event.
- to promote and support integration of disabled and able-bodied athletes.
- to eliminate barriers through sport and give disabled and able-bodied athletes the chance to compete together with the same goal.
- to cooperate with UCI and non-European organisations on world-wide development of the handcycling sport.
|1,||15/04||Rosenau RR (France)|
|2.||17/06||Louny ITT (Czech Republic)|
|3.||17/06||Louny Criterium (Czech Republic)|
|4.||07/07||Bardonecchia ITT (Italy)*|
|5.||08/07||Bardonecchia ITT (Italy)*|
|6.||23/09||Lugano RR (SUI)|
|7.||28/10||EHC Final Abu Dhabi RR (United Arab Emirates)*|
|8.||28/10||EHC Final Abu Dhabi ITT (United Arab Emirates)*|